Attractions Near Pigeon Forge
Everyone knows that Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, is home to many unique attractions and offerings, making it the ideal place to create new family memories or even traditions. From theme parks to museums, outdoor adventures, and more, everyone will find something to love when they come here.
The Hollywood Wax Museum is a two-story wax museum featuring lifelike recreations of your favorite actors. From classic Hollywood stars to your favorite modern films, you’ll find them all under one roof. For over 20 years, Country Tonite has showcased some of the biggest acts in country music, as well as delighting audiences with comedy, youth acts, and more. The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud offers a unique comedy dining experience. With an all you can eat buffet offering of southern classic dishes, live entertainment, music, comedy, action, and more, this is a great way to feed the family with a local classic attraction.
Unlike other wax museums found across the country, the Hollywood Wax Museum is entirely focused on lifelike recreations of all of your favorite celebrities. From the top names in actors today to classic Tinsel Town stars, you can find them all under one roof. Explore two stories of recreated Hollywood scenes and take pictures with everyone from Elvis Presley to Anne Hathaway. No matter what era of show business is your favorite, you’ll find the biggest names and entertainers here.
For the best choice in authentic Tennessee live entertainment, you can’t miss a show at Country Tonite. Dating back to the era of the Grand Old Opry, this show offers great live entertainment featuring comedy, music, dancing, and more. This is a great family fun atmosphere that also books some of the biggest names in country music, as well as seasonal performances throughout the year. Consistently voted the number one choice in entertainment year after year, this is a must see Pigeon Forge classic.
Where else can you find an infamous family feud combined with live entertainment, wacky family fun, and an all you can eat buffet? The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud does just that! Enjoy a fun-filled evening of music, comedy, and eat all you want of everyone’s favorite southern classics. No matter which side you’re on, everyone can enjoy this unique dinner show offering and leave feeling full. This is a great attraction for your entire family, or for those looking for a different entertainment option.
- Dixie Stampede 0.07 mi
- Island in Pigeon Forge 2.1 mi
- LeConte Event Center 2.2 mi
- Dollywood 2.8 mi
- Hollywood Wax Museum 2.9 mi
- Country Tonite Theater 2.9 mi
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show 3.3 mi
- Smoky Mountain Opry 3.4 mi
- Terry Evanswood Presents "The Wonders of Magic" 3.4 mi
- Wonder Works in Pigeon Forge 3.4 mi
- Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark 3.7 mi
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies 4.9 mi
- Gatlinburg Space Needle 5.1 mi
- McAlister's Deli 0.08 mi
- The Old Mill 0.8 mi
- Denny's 0.1 mi
- Waffle House 0.2 mi
- Cielito Linda 0.3 mi
- Captain Jim's Seafood Buffet 0.3 mi
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store 0.3 mi
- Golden Corral 0.3 mi
- Smoky Mountain Pancake House 0.4 mi
- Texas Roadhouse 0.5 mi
- Wild Bear Pancake House 0.9 mi
- Shops of Pigeon Forge 0.3 mi
- Pigeon Forge Traders Gift Shop 0.3 mi
- Boot Factory Outlet 1.0 mi
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall 2.0 mi
- Walden's Landing 2.5 mi